Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

camp recount

 A few weeks ago I was going back to school then suddenly an alarm went off. We pulled over to the side of the road and the bus driver jumped out of the bus and walked all the way to the end of the bus and opened the back and checked the engine and he told the principal and she made all of us hop out of the bus.

So we all got our bags and jumped out,later we found out that the bus overheated.



When we jump out we walked into a farm place there was cow poop everywhere then I found a place with no poo,then I placed my bag down,then I started throwing rocks at trees.I waited a few minutes and the other bus was finally here but it accidentally went past us but then it turned around it stopped in front of us and we all lined up but the bus was way smaller than the other bus so we had to set three in a seat.


When we got back to school,school have been already ended but lucky it was hamburger night so some people jumped of the bus ,I hoped back on the bus and went back home.


No comments:

Post a Comment